BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

New

I arrived here in Dallas last night around 9:30. I’m definitely not in North English anymore, this place is huge! I like it, it’s pretty and there are a lot of people. Much learning and growing is going to be done here for me. I’m excited for what is about to happen in the next 9 months at Masters Commission. I have a few goals, but my biggest goal for my time here is to become a true MAN of God. I want to be the man that God wants me to be, I know I’ll never be perfect, but I want to be more confident and walk with the authority that the Lord gives me. I want to be a man that sets example, and really show what it looks like to be a real man of God. So many times in this modern day guys get caught up in the macho-man mentality, and not being the man our creator made them to be.

0 comments: