BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Trust

I continue to pray small prayers, and God continues to blow me away. I pray for him to provide a way to fund Sleeping Life, and he gives abundantly. I pray for an answer, the one I want to hear or even the one I don't, and he give the answer I wanted. I don't know why I continue to ask small. I think He's waiting for me to pray risky prayers, and expect big answers, but lately, I haven't been praying too risky. Today I begin to pray and dream bigger than I ever have. I may not know where I'll be in two weeks, or what I'm doing this fall, but I trust Him who is worthy of being trusted with my future. As you read this I encourage you to trust God more today, and pray a risky prayer!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

I like this.