BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010.

Well here we go! It's another year and big things are coming! 2009 was insane. I can't believe everything that happened. From graduating MCUSA, to Sleeping Life, to living in North Liberty and working for Life Church. So many great things happened, and I'm so thankful for them all. Thankful to have a faithful God who loves me. I know 2010 has a lot in store, and I'm excited for it all. Here are some of my "resolutions" for the year.
1)Write a book. I have the idea, and plan on actually doing it this year. I know I planned on it last year, but it just didn't happen.
2)No soda for the entire year. Time to be a little healthier.
3)Run in five different running races this year. One of which will be over marathon distance.
4)1 blog entry per week. Well we tried this last year, but failed as well. Lets go again!
5)One year bible reading plan. Well here we go year 3!

I have a few more goals, but won't list them all. It's not the most fun. What are your goals or resolutions for the year?

On a less task driven level I want to love God and love people like I have never done before. I want to push to a new level in my relationships to serve others as much as I possibly can.

1 comments:

John Beyer said...

I went out to Menards and got this HUGE cork board, like 4 x 3 ft. I call it my inspiration board. I am going to fill it throughout the years with not only things that inspire me but goals that I wan to accomplish in 2010. Not sure what will end up on the board, but that's the exciting part! We'll just have to see what God has in store for me this year!