BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Hear No Evil



Matthew Paul Turner's Hear No Evil is great. I really enjoyed the stories of his childhood growing up in a super conservative Baptist home. Hearing his stories of purity, and learning to really see God through the middle of it was very inspiring to me. I laughed a lot during this book with it's humor and truth. Turner says the things that so many of us wish we would. I really feel like I made a friend in Turner through this book (maybe someday I'll be lucky enough to meet him). I really enjoyed the relaxed style of this book, and the heart he poured into it. This book is fun and heartfelt. I recommend it to anyone wanting a new perspective on Christianity. Purchase the book here: Hear No Evil

This book was provided by WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group.

0 comments: