BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Picnic



So as most everyone know yesterday was Memorial Day in the U.S. to remember the soldiers lost in military service. Though most people don't always recognize the day for more than a three day holiday. I honestly did not think about the real meaning of the day at all yesterday as I spent the day fellowshipping at Kent Park having a barbecue with my church. The day was a lot of fun as our church family got together and played games such as volleyball, tug-of-war, horse shoes, and many other games I had not heard of. The above photo is of two of my nephews Isaac and Luke playing in a big jumper the church rented for the kids to play in as well. The day was a lot of fun, but it was nice to relax on the couch after I got back too!

0 comments: