BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sad Day



This is a video my brother Sethie made while I was playing on the computer when I was 10.

June 9, 2000 was the worst day of my life. Every year around this time I am reminded of that day. That day I lost my best friend and brother Seth. He was a great one. Life was never dull with him around! He was in a car wreck with one of our good family friends and didn't make it out. I have grown and changed a lot since then, as I was only eleven at the time, but looking back in my memory I do not see an eleven year old. I feel I aged a lot in that little time. This event changed my life forever. I would not be the same person I am without that event. One thing I have thought a lot about over the years is the great question of would I trade my life for his. I would give my life in a second for my brother, but at the same time I think I would rather have him go on to the afterlife and have me suffer his loss, than to have me die and him have to suffer the pain of losing a brother like I have.

1 comments:

Sarah Brecht said...

I hate living without him, but know he is much happier than us. I don't like forgetting memories and know I need to get writing them down. I love your post and the video was refreshing to hear his voice again. What a goof. I see so much of Seth in my own Seth Jessen. Rascals they are! True rascals! I love you!