BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Just a Son

Well I've decided to try and recommit to the blog. I've been logging in lately and just staring at the page, not liking my background, then not posting anything so here goes.

I've got a new background, yeah it's a little dark, but I like it better. I've renamed the blog from Extreme Days to Just a Son. I've chosen Just a Son based off of, well the saying I post everywhere for my Bio and short descriptions of myself. I am not big on titles or positions. I try and be a servant and a leader in every position I am. I know who I am in God, and know that he has made me much more than JUST his son, but no other name can describe it like this.

I like Galatians 4:6&7. "Because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, "Abba, Father." So you are no longer a slave, but a son; and since you are a son, God has made you also an heir."

I know God has blessed me with so much, and will continue to bless me. My life isn't about the blessings, but about Him. I strive to live in such a way that people can see my Father's image through me. This is why Just a Son.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i remember when i asked you about what you meant by "Just a Son" i still dont fully understand, but this helped me some more. :)