BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dreamin'

I've been havin' some crazy dreams lately. If I remember a dream it usually has a significant impact on my life. I would not be where I am right now if it wasn't for some of my dreams. Now this is not to say that every dream I have plays a big role, but many of them do.

A few nights ago I had a dream about a girl, and haven't gotten it off my mind since. It also made me wake up in a good mood for that day. It was strange I invited her back to North English and we spent time with my high school buddies, and she wasn't freaked out by them!

Last night I had a dream about my Sethie. I dreamed he somehow came back. When he came back he was still a 14 year old boy, but I was the way I am and much older and bigger than him. This is weird to me for a couple reasons. 1) I am the little bro, and i like it that way 2) Why didn't I kick the crap out of him since I was actually bigger?! but back to the dream. Seth came over and we chilled at our house, I don't know where we were actually, but it was where I lived in the dream. Anyway, we chilled and caused trouble and shot fireworks at people walking by and threatened the people that shot back at us.

Random dreams I know, but I love them, and I love my brother and miss him very much!

1 comments:

Sarah Brecht said...

I'm so glad you had a dream about Seth. I miss seeing that rascally face so much. I love you. Sis