BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

What is this?

Since church got out today, well about halfway through tear down at Life, I started to have this strange feeling. I can't really describe it. It's not a physical feeling, but something emotional or spiritual. No matter what it was, it's not gone yet. I don't feel comfortable, like on the boat today I just couldn't be really happy, as I was uncomfortable the whole time with this feeling. It's almost like my heart hurts for something. I don't know what, but it does. It almost feels the same as after a break-up or something like that, but I really have no reason to have heart ache from girls. I am scared this is a sign of something to come. It's a scary feeling as I have had them before, but not for this many hours. I pray to God that it leaves, or for the knowledge of what is going on so He can help me fix it!

0 comments: