BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fun

This last week has been a lot of fun. I've gotten to hang with friends a lot, and Life Church is having a BBQ in which I am heading to in about an hour.

I said hang out with friends a lot this last week. Tuesday I went to Bible Study at Amie Kiehn's place, then we went to a park and hung out for a while. Thursday after a disappointing youth group I went to Marissa's place and then a few of us went and saw the midnight showing of A Dark Knight! That movie is amazing and I highly recommend seeing it! Last night I went to Allison Steven's place to hang out with a group of friends and that was a lot of fun as well. The reason I wrote the first sentence of this paragraph is, well at the beginning of summer I didn't know any of the people I spent this last week with and mentioned. I love how God puts people in our lives to make things better. I thank Amie Kiehn for emailing my brother and asking if I was interested in Bible Study, because if it wasn't for that I really wouldn't have any friends around here that are my age, and it has really made summer a lot more fun!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey! So random, I see the link on Facebook (yes, I am bored and stalking...go figure) and the blog is about our fun little group in IC. We're so glad that you came this summer. We've definitly enjoyed having you around!! :-)

Sarah Brecht said...

I'm so glad you've met your friends and aren't lonely :) I know you're not lonely with the family you're living with, but having friends to hang out with helps wherever you are.