BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Idiot!

I'm sitting here on the couch right now on a Friday evening thinking to myself "What am I going to do tonight?" and the answer is NOTHING. Why? I really don't know. I keep doing this thing where I decide not to make plans and even when someone asks I'm say "nah, I think I'm gonna' stay in tonight", I even say I might have plans, but don't really and really, I don't want to stay in and do nothing. I should be out with friends having real relationships with them, but no I'm sitting here blogging! I could even be productive and read, but I'll probably get back on facebook and do that again. I know this post is random and back and forth, but that's life! Actually, this is enough, I'm leaving, I'm going to find something to do, even if it is just read, but I'm getting off of this computer, and if your reading this and bored on a Friday or Saturday give me a call, 'cuz chances are I'm not doing anything.

0 comments: