BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Independence Day

July 4, 1776 the greatest country ever came into existence. A country of freedom and people who stood together. I love this country. I thank God for putting this country on the map and blessing it the ways it has. This country no longer stands for what it originally stood for. This makes me sad. I wish our country could be back to the way it was two hundred thirty-two years ago, but unfortunately all great empires of the past have come to an end. When will we see our end? I hope not anytime soon!

On this Independence Day I got to go boating on Lake Rathbun. It was a blast! I love the lake, and riding the wakeboard. I also got to spend time with my sister, her husband, and their boys. I love those guys so much. In the photo below I'm on my wakeboard, and yes I look like a dork, but I am giving thumbs up to my nephew Taiter (Chunk as I like to call him).



Happy Birthday America!

1 comments:

Sarah Brecht said...

Tate is your favorite isn't he? Just kidding! It was a fun day! Love you.