BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Random Adam

So today was a good day. I worked and ran and went to Bible study. It was quite fun as we talked about love. We talked about what love really is and how God describes love and not what the world describes it as. Within this we talked a little about relationships and dating and all that jazz. Which one of the most important things that is needed in the whole dating relationship is communication. Is it a date? Is it not a date? is it a predate? Who knows, but it should be communicated even if that means getting the answer you don't want to hear.

I love people. I know generic christian comment. but really I do. I love people so much that I just want to be there and help them. I want to bring everyone to know my best friend and help them know the things He can do for them. to free them and teach them real love, but talk is cheap and I don't really get out there and do it. I don't really take time to go out of my way to share Him with anyone. I do help teach at Awaken, but other than that I don't. This may not be a big deal to some people, but my life dream is to share Him and affect as many lives as I can with his Love and Power. This is my life dream. Do you have a dream your not currently following? Why not? What's holding you back? I know I am leaving for Dallas in a little over a month, and this is a step towards my dream, but why am I not taking advantage and helping more here. I hope to change this over the next two weeks. And trust me I'll let you know on here.

We never arrive in this life. We never get to a point and say I'm happy to be done to be where I'm at. We never say God I'm done take me, my life is complete and I don't want anything else. If you can say this. I call you a liar. This life is a never ending journey and story. It is a mission, an exploration. We will never reach the perfect destination, but as we walk toward Christ and our dreams the story will grow, and lives will be changed.

So this post is random and basically just what came to my mind as the fingers were typing. I don't really care about the punctuation or spelling in it, just random and my mind for the night.

1 comments:

Sarah Brecht said...

I swear there is an old soul trapped in your body :)How did you get so wise? You're a great teacher even though you're the baby brother :)I love you!